Sophomore Year Experience 2013-2014
The Luckyday Sophomore Year Experience Program at The University of Mississippi is designed to help Luckyday Scholars begin to plan for when they complete their degree. The sophomore experience program builds upon the foundation set by the Luckyday freshman year experience. Luckyday has partnered with The University of Mississippi Career Center to provide superior professional development opportunities for Luckyday Scholars. Luckyday sophomores will participate in the following activities in their second year:
- Résumé and Cover Letter Development Process (Fall 2013)
- Mock Interview (Fall 2013)
- Mid-year Information Meeting (Monday, January 27, 2014)
- Etiquette Dinner (Monday, March 4, 2014)
- The Big Event (Saturday, March 22, 2014)
- Individualized career-building activity (Fall 2013 or Spring 2014)
For more information on the Luckyday Sophomore Year Experience Program, please contact Patrick Perry at 662-915-3905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Calendar for 2014-2015 Luckyday Sophomore Scholars will be posted at this location in May 2014.